Trying to remodel your home with a fresh look in 2020? They are many probabilities to change your house like a home with fresh home decor ideas by filling those empty walls with voguish centrepiece decors. We got the best ideas to reuse materials and create a unique décor that suits your space. There is something for everyone in the store whether it’s your love for nature or being a bookworm or loves to showcase your hunting skills space can be filled with your taste.
Let’s see some Home Decor ideas that add beauty to the home:
- Art Decor: Going for a large scale art design is a photo that you captured in your camera or a painting. This brings a vibrant look and also adds space. Select colours that are bright if you choose to paint your wall with different designs.
- Gallery Pic’s: Nothing gives more happiness than displaying captured photos or a collection of unique art designs as a gallery on your wall. Opt for simple frames or mix things up for a variation that best suits your photo. The other way to showcase your work is through wall hangings and what’s better than hanging from the bottom and reaching the ceiling creating an illusion look.
- Floral Wall: Instead of old fashion pale colour walls why don’t we go for bright colour walls? The use of bold colours is another way to recreate fashion or bring in floral design wallpapers that make you feel welcoming. Stencil work designs are one thing that allows you to transform the wall exclusively.
- Fabric Collection: Home Decoration gives us a wide range of ideas to change our space starting from placing our valuable art pieces to showcasing our customized designs on the wall. Tapestry is one such textile art is woven by hand that adds softness to space when framed with vintage style designs.
- Placing Mirrors: Mirrors on the wall not only reflects light but also focus a lot of attention in the room. One beautiful piece of large mirror placed right in the centre or using small pieces to decorate the whole wall gives a fresh look to the room.
- Digital Painting: Wall Mural is like a digital painting that is easy to apply on the wall. These designs date back to the old days that transport us to another place. Choosing the best mural design or hand painting them leaves a great impact.
- Fancy Plate Decors: What’s the best way to showcase crockery by placing them on the wall as decor? Having the guest see the beauty of the plates and crockery served to them, especially Chinese plates with their dragon designs speaking about their culture and the beauty of art.
- Plant Decoration: Plants give us a lot of peace while sitting still on our window or out in the garden. It’s time to get them indoor as a home interior decor by hanging them as a chain of plants one below the other or wall mounting them as a vertical garden.
- Weaving Decors: Weaving is an art that takes us back to our ancestor’s tradition where they skillfully weave with treads to create a fabulous design. Getting these online or weaving them yourself and hanging them on the wall adds texture to the stark walls.
- Wall Art: It’s perfect to have giant wall art with a matte finish or murals on the wall that are easy to apply and remove. Some even choose to decorate their room with outstanding large calendars as they stand out creating a modern look.
- Personal style decor: In western culture, women showcase their personal stuff on the walls by hanging their designed hats or handwoven blankets and materials. Men on the other hand would try to reuse their bike or cycle parts by hanging them on the wall and creating a revised look to the room.
Home Decor is something that a small space people are able to afford today and design with these unique ideas. Home Interiors not only add beauty to space but also gives us positive vibes at home.