New to modular kitchens here are some tips to organize your kitchen cabinets and drawers. Simple way of Kitchen Maintenance #happyorganizing
In most of the home’s kitchen is the under-appreciated space. We use it everyday but we won’t give much importance to how we organize it. Here we are providing some ideas to organize different areas of kitchen to maximize space and simplify daily cooking routine? Also we are discussing about Kitchen Maintenance in simple way.
1. Baskets and bins are the easiest way to organize kitchen pantry so use labelled baskets to differentiate similar items in your kitchen pantry.
2. Here my concept is to make your life easier while hurrying for your office, so keep the food you reach everyday in the middle of your pantry at eye catching level after that store lesser using items at top or bottom shelves.
3. Store all grains and baking ingredients in a glass or plastic containers, as they keep food fresh and helps prevents messes and spills.
1. Instead of letting lids float around your cabinet where ever they can fit, stack them from largest to smallest in a separate box and keep lids in their own box.
2. Put things you use everyday in the most accessible cabinets like eye-level pantry rule. Ex: if you reach for the storage boxes everyday after your dinner to keep leftovers in the fridge then keep all the storage boxes in eye catching level don’t keep them at lower cabinet or top cabinets.
3. Hang hooks on the inside of a cabinet door to maximize the space.
4. Shelf risers are the secret to doubling the cabinet space so use shelf risers in your cabinets. Especially useful while keeping plates and small daily using bowls.
5. Use lazy susan to keep all your spices in a organized way. The best thing with this is it keeps everything in organized, visible and easy to grab.
1. Use nylon scrubbing pads on steel sinks as nylon don’t leave scratches
2. Use only mild soaps or liquids to rinse the skin
3. While cleaning use mixture of water and vinegar to keep it germ free
4. Avoid chlorine-based cleaning products
5. As soon as cooking is done wipe spillage and remove food particals
6. Shaving cream is a best oil stain remover
7. Countertops always should be wiped with a disinfectant
8. Use warm water to clean countertops
9. Don’t scrub with sharp objects as they damage the finishing
10. Wipe dry all utensils before keeping them back in cabinets
11. Keep cabinets close while cooking
12. Always mop the kitchen and counter tops don’t flood with water as it damages kitchen and cabinet doors
13. For coffee or juice stains, use solution of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia in water. Use a toothbrush for stains between tiles
14. Use equal parts of water and vinegar or club soda and lemon juice to keep cabinets spotless
15. To clean outer surface of oven, mix two tablespoons of lemon juice or vinegar with two cups of water
We hope all understood very well about how to clean, and organize your kitchen with daily kitchen maintenance Tips.