Best Material for Balcony Flooring
Here we are listing some popular flooring materials for balcony flooring that are suitable for Indian weather and can sustain for a long run for Indian heat, cold and rain.
In most homes, balcony floors are often overlooked areas. It is very important to select this flooring carefully to show some transition between indoors and outdoors. While choosing these floors long sustaining is very important along with the aesthetic appeal of the balcony. Always choose a floor with slip resistance properties for safety.
Take a look at trending floors of balcony in India:
1. Porcelain Tiles: Highly durable tiles for outdoor use, available in different colours and designs, some are designed as a replication of stone or wood. While choosing these tiles always prefer a matte – finish with anti-skid properties.
1. Natural Stone: Some natural stones like sandstone, slate and cuddapah are using as the natural stone materials for this kind of floorings. These floorings are extremely durable and long-lasting. Avoid slippery materials like granite and marble in balcony flooring for safety.
3. Terracotta: Terracotta tiles are handmade perfect for the people who are looking for a rustic and earthy look in the balcony. These are eco-friendly as they are made of naturally available materials.
4. Hardwood: Hardwood is one more material that gives a high end look to the balcony. These are highly resistant to water, very good for barefoot. One thing is these kinds of flooring tends to expand and contract in external weather conditions so always prefer weathered wood for this flooring.
5. Composite deck flooring: This is a composite material in vinyl or WPC. It looks like real wood and available in the form of ready to install tiles with interlocking. These tiles bit warm during the summer season.
6. Synthetic grass: If anyone is looking for greenery in the home this is the best option for them. The lush synthetic grass resembles the real grass, it can be installed like a carpet. Good quality synthetic grass can last for 15 to 20 years.
About Pencil Interiors:
Pencil Interiors is an Interior Designing Company from Bangalore. We provide all kinds of Interior Designing Services in Bangalore, our services include Home Interior Designing and Commercial Interior Designing. Contact us to get a free quote from one of our designers.