Pencilinteriors, Palakkad are frontiers where your thoughts become a reality while staying within your monetary limits. Everyone has the right to live their lives as they see fit. Since they are the concept box of budget makeovers for your dream homes, we have been recognised as the top budget interior designers in Bangalore and Palakkad(Kerala). With our touch, we can change any room in your house into an exciting new environment where you may start new stories or relive old ones. Home under budget is the first firm to look after one’s ideal home, and it is treated with respect and care, and it is presented with a touch of newness and a new meaning for those who live there. Let’s have a look at some budget-friendly interiors.
- Action! Lighting! Style!
Get rid of the misconception that lights are only installed to brighten a room. With a sculptural luminaire, a space can take on a new look. This is a fantastic approach to obtaining both warm lighting and impeccable aesthetics in a single photo! Look for fittings with personality and aesthetic flourishes. At the same time, make sure they have enough bulb holders to accommodate your room’s size. Small areas benefit from fixtures with three or fewer lights, whereas chandeliers with numerous arms effectively distribute light around the space.
- Check the Textures box
When it comes to home décor, uniformity is tedious. Choose a theme and use a variety of textures to blend in with all of the game’s aspects. A sheepskin rug beneath your center-staged furniture, a blackboard finish for jotting down recipes, or a grass carpet background for your bar counter will all help to enhance the look and feel of your home interiors.
- Design something unique
Strange as it may seem, the first person who might enjoy the items you abandoned is…you! Many times, you may believe you no longer like something, but all it takes is a DIY day to give it a completely new look and make you fall in love with it all over again.
- Keep Symmetry in Mind:
A house that is well-designed has no flaws in its basic layout. Even when you’re adding decorations and accessories you enjoy all over the house, keep symmetry in mind. Symmetry in décor and design will provide the ideal touch of sophistication to your home.
Interiors with a low budget
Pencilinteriors attempts to provide the best service at the lowest possible cost without sacrificing the quality of the end product. We sometimes try to come up with new concepts employing scraps or discarded antiques to make this possible.
- LED bulbs are both energy-saving and visually appealing. It can also be used to decorate trees and plants during festival seasons, as well as to enhance your area by synchronising it with music.
- Your home’s walls are frequently disregarded, despite the fact that they carry the majority of the room’s personality. As a consequence, evaluate your room and choose the right colour, design, pattern, and accents.
- Wood planks are a lightweight, long-lasting ceiling that may be painted to create the desired effect.
Interiors that are cost-effective
Traveling around the world and visiting other places gives us a great chance to learn about different architectural styles, designs, and colour variations. Because we know our own tastes better than anybody else, we always assume that decorating our home is simple. This isn’t the case, though, because we end up stuffing the room with unnecessary goods.
Pencilinteriors, Palakkad a interior design firm, must now go to work. When it comes to coming up with new ideas that are not only cost-effective but also well-planned and based on current trends, we are professionals in every aspect.
- Paint: The paint on the walls determines the room’s colour palette. Choose a crisp white or bright shade on one side of the wall to make the space appear larger. The majority of customers like wall paper designs since they come in a range of designs, patterns, and colours to match your surroundings. Use light colours on the walls, dark wood for the doors, and antiques or wonderful artwork on the walls to save money when remodelling your home.
- Furniture: The living room is a gathering place for a large number of people. It’s vital to have appealing furniture. Interior designers at Pencilinteriors work with customers to create furniture out of waste while taking into account their tastes and peculiarities.
- Lighting: Designers are specialists when it comes to lighting an area. To create unique décor, we choose to use inexpensive, basic goods and give them our own unique twist.
Knowing how to design interiors is beneficial, but attempting to do so on your own can be difficult. Instead, call and schedule an appointment with us. Pencilinteriors’ experienced employees will assist you in this endeavour, and we strive to deliver the best services at the cheapest prices.
Pencilinteriors @+91 87222 24325
– Mr. Sunjith