New to modular kitchens here are some tips to organize your kitchen cabinets and drawers. #happyorganizing
In most of the home’s kitchen is the most under-appreciated space. We use it every day but we won’t give much importance to how we organize it. Here we are providing some ideas to organize different areas of the kitchen to maximize space and simplify daily cooking routine?
1. Baskets and bins are the easiest way to organize kitchen pantry so use labeled baskets to differentiate similar items in your kitchen pantry.
2. Here my concept is to make your life easier while hurrying for your office, so keep the food you reach every day in the middle of your pantry at eye-catching level after that store lesser using items at top or bottom shelves.
3. Store all grains and baking ingredients in a glass or plastic containers, as they keep food fresh and helps prevents messes and spills.
1. Instead of letting lids float around your cabinet where ever they can fit, stack them from largest to smallest in a separate box and keep lids in their own box.
2. Put things you use every day in the most accessible cabinets like an eye-level pantry rule. Ex: if you reach for the storage boxes every day after your dinner to keep leftovers in the fridge then keep all the storage boxes in an eye-catching level don’t keep them at lower cabinet or top cabinets.
3. Hang hooks on the inside of a cabinet door to maximize the space.
4. Shelf risers are the secret to doubling the cabinet space so use shelf risers in your cabinets. Especially useful while keeping plates and small daily using bowls
5. Use lazy susan to keep all your spices in an organized way. The best thing with this is it keeps everything in organized, visible and easy to grab.
Share On Linkidin Pin it Twitter